I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

last day with sis shirley

assalamualaikum ,
dekat dapur , plus sedeh :(


here we go ! okay , harineh last day sis shirley kat opus piano :( SUCKS ! miss went she make her joke . and i felt like , ooommmmmgeeee :) i hope , she don`t forget me . I HOPEFULLY :') 






sis , you know what . when , first time i see your face , i think you are so so so so so and so not friendly . but , when you start talking with me . ask me with your question . ask me to open the door when you want to lunch . WOSH ! i like it. i miss that !


after this , no more joking , no more laugh and i can`t see your teeth again . HAHA :D . that was so funny .


i like went you make me shock ! i still remember , after i going out from piano room . you say : hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! haha :D but , that time i not felt anything . i just see your face and go . yeah ! i know , i`m so nasty . because i not gave my respond . 


you also make my sister shock . she have gave respond right ? i can`t imagine her face that time . so FUNNY ! 


sis , can you play one song for me . i just hear you play only for a minutes ! i think , not enough for me. 


btw , tacking care :) don`t forget me and nadia. hope you happy with my present , very simple . but , i sure you like it . i love you sis :) muahhh !


bye




11.53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment